North Dakota Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
The North Dakota motorcycle manual can be a difficult study tool to use in order to pass your motorcycle permit test. It’s overwhelming, dense, and, let’s be honest, very boring. Manuals force you to choose what you think are the most important details and put them to memory all at once, which can be tricky to do when you’re new to motorcycle riding.
Zutobi is our online learning platform that we think is the perfect study tool to help you learn everything you need to know to earn a passing score on your North Dakota motorcycle permit exam. We have gamified the process of learning to ride a motorcycle so the information you learn is easy to understand, fun to learn, and, ultimately, easy to remember.
Pass Your 2021 North Dakota DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi is specifically designed to help you learn test-relevant material in an efficient way so you can pass your motorcycle permit test on your first try. Here’s how we can help you:
- Our fun learning levels help you stay motivated by letting you earn points and level-up.
- Our motorcycle permit practice tests simulate the real written exam, so you won’t be surprised by trick questions.
- We provide answers and explanations to all our practice multiple choice questions so you can check your answers and learn from your mistakes.
- Learn all the information you need to know on subjects like road signs and traffic laws to help you stay safe on the open North Dakota roads.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in North Dakota?
There are 25 questions on the motorcycle permit test, and you will need 20 correct answers to pass. Zutobi’s practice tests use questions from past and current North Dakota permit tests. With these questions, and their provided answers, you will have the perfect study guide to help you prepare for your written test.
Is the North Dakota Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
If you just stick to the manual as your only study tool, it might be a harder test than it needs to be. But we are confident that if you use Zutobi as your study tool, your test will be easier than you expect! Our material is specifically designed to be easy to learn and easy to remember. Zutobi ensures you learn the proper information to earn a passing score on your permit test in a way that is productive and useful.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in North Dakota?
Once you’ve passed your permit test and are ready to earn your license, here are your next steps:
- If you are under 16, enrollment and completion of a Basic Rider Course is required in order to apply for a motorcycle permit.
- If you are 14-15 years old, you must hold a motorcycle permit for two months before applying for a license.
- License restrictions only allow 14-15-year-old riders to operate a 250cc motorcycle with a proper helmet.
- If you are 16-18 you can apply for a motorcycle license as soon as you pass your on-road skills test.
- For all age groups, if a certificate of completion of a basic rider course is presented the skills test can be waived.
Try Our FREE North Dakota Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Test your knowledge on our free North Dakota motorcycle practice exam, then take a look at our course. Zutobi can help you learn test-relevant material in a fun, engaging way so you can earn a passing score on your motorcycle permit test on your first try. We believe we have created the perfect study tool to help you learn, so ditch the manual and sign up for Zutobi. You’ll be on your way to a motorcycle license in no time!