Free North Dakota Practice Permit Test
Learning to drive in North Dakota can be stressful, especially if you’re using the North Dakota driver’s manual. Driver’s handbooks tend to feel overwhelming, with wordy information presented in bland, complicated language.
If you’re learning how to drive and wondering, “How can I pass my permit test in North Dakota?” we recommend you avoid the driver’s manual altogether. A passing score on your North Dakota permit test requires you to be versed in all things driving, from traffic lights to road signs and traffic laws, and this information can be hard to learn on your own using just the handbook.
Allow us to introduce ourselves. We are Zutobi, and we have gamified the process of learning to drive with our driver’s education platform. We provide all of the information new drivers need to know in order to pass their North Dakota permit test, and it’s all presented in small, easy-to-digest pieces.
Our useful visuals, engaging approach, and North Dakota permit practice tests ensure you’ll be motivated and involved in your learning so you can ace your test on your first try.
Pass Your North Dakota Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi is here to help you ace your North Dakota DOT permit test. In fact, 95% of our customers pass their permit tests the first time they take them. That’s compared to less than 50% of folks overall. Here’s how Zutobi can help you.
- Challenge your friends, earn points, and level up all while never touching the North Dakota driver’s manual.
- Learn safe driving techniques, road signs and their meanings, and traffic laws like how your turn signal is required to change lanes every time. Right, Dad?
- Test your knowledge in a North Dakota permit practice test so you’re fully prepared for the real thing.
- Learn from your mistakes with answers and explanations to all of our multiple choice questions.
How Many Questions Are on the North Dakota DOT Permit Test?
There are 25 questions on the North Dakota permit test. In order to pass, you need to answer 20 questions correctly. Zutobi offers practice tests that simulate the real permit test with questions taken from current and past North Dakota permit tests, so you’ll be prepared to answer any of their questions correctly.
Is The North Dakota Permit Test Hard?
Like any test, that depends on how well you’ve studied and the tools you used to do so. All of Zutobi’s information is broken down into easy-to-understand lessons that are designed to be easy to remember when you sit down to take your North Dakota permit test. We believe we’ve created the best study tool to help you ace your test, something we can’t say about the driver’s manual.
What’s It Like to Drive in North Dakota?
Passing your written exam is one thing but driving on the roads in North Dakota is completely different. Here is a breakdown of the reality of driving in North Dakota.
- To help eliminate the devastating consequences of distracted driving, texting while driving in North Dakota is illegal and drivers can face citations and fines if caught.
- North Dakota is known for its unique wildlife, like prairies filled with grazing buffalo; so, once get your learner’s permit, hop in the car and go for a drive to spot these (mostly) gentle giants.
- Failure to wear a seatbelt results in countless avoidable deaths every year. Unfortunately, 18% of drivers in North Dakota don’t buckle up.
- A 2019 study by Insurify found North Dakota to be the number one state with the worst drivers.
- According to the same study, North Dakota has the second most repeat DUIs and leads the country in license suspensions.
- 100 people were killed in traffic accidents in 2019 in North Dakota.
- Between 2015-2019, there were 74 fatalities due to unbelted drivers or passengers in North Dakota.
Take Our FREE North Dakota Practice Permit Test
New drivers can test their knowledge with our free North Dakota practice permit test, then try our course. It’s designed to be easier to use, easier to understand, and, frankly, way more fun than the North Dakota driver’s handbook. Sign up for Zutobi today and be on your way to a passing score in no time.