Free North Dakota Practice Permit Test 2021
North Dakota teens and adults can now ace their driver’s permit test with ease through Zutobi’s proven and easy-to-use course.
Learning to drive in North Dakota can be stressful, especially if you’re using the dense and overwhelming North Dakota driver’s manual. It’s no shocker that about 50% of people studying using the manual will fail their permit test.
A passing score on your North Dakota permit test requires you to be versed in all things driving, from traffic lights to road signs and traffic laws, and this information can be hard to learn on your own using just the handbook. So we recommend not relying on the driver’s manual altogether.
Our gamified education platform contains all of the information new drivers need to know in order to pass their North Dakota permit test, and it’s all presented in small, easy-to-digest pieces. This includes our improved and condensed version of the driver’s manual and large database of permit practice tests.
Pass Your North Dakota Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi is here to help you ace your North Dakota DOT permit test.
- Test your knowledge with practice tests so you’re fully prepared for the real thing.
- Our useful visuals, engaging approach, and North Dakota permit practice tests ensure you’ll be motivated and involved in your learning.
- Learn safe driving techniques, road signs, and traffic laws using our summarized driver’s manual.
- Earn points, achievements, and badges as you study.
- Learn from your mistakes with answers and explanations to all of our multiple choice questions.
- Use our app or website to study anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Save both time and money by not having to retake the exam.
Is The North Dakota Permit Test Hard?
Like any test, that depends on how well you’ve studied and the tools you used to do so. But you should know that about 50% fail the permit test, so it’s not a walk in the park.
All of Zutobi’s information is broken down into easy-to-understand lessons that are designed to be easy to remember when you sit down to take your North Dakota permit test. We believe we’ve created the best study tool to help you ace your test.
How Many Questions Are on the North Dakota DOT Permit Test?
There are 25 questions on the North Dakota permit test. In order to pass, you need to answer 20 questions correctly. Zutobi offers practice tests that simulate the real exam with questions taken from current and past North Dakota permit tests, so you’ll be prepared to answer any of their questions correctly.
What’s It Like to Drive in North Dakota?
Here is a breakdown of the reality of driving in North Dakota.
- To help eliminate the devastating consequences of distracted driving, texting while driving in North Dakota is illegal and drivers can face citations and fines if caught.
- North Dakota is known for its unique wildlife, like prairies filled with grazing buffalo; so, once get your learner’s permit, hop in the car and go for a drive to spot these (mostly) gentle giants.
- Failure to wear a seatbelt results in countless avoidable deaths every year. Unfortunately, 18% of drivers in North Dakota don’t buckle up.
- A 2019 study by Insurify found North Dakota to be the number one state with the worst drivers.
- According to the same study, North Dakota has the second most repeat DUIs and leads the country in license suspensions.
- 100 people were killed in traffic accidents in 2019 in North Dakota.
- Between 2015-2019, there were 74 fatalities due to unbelted drivers or passengers in North Dakota.
Why Put Your Trust in Zutobi?
Since 2018, Zutobi has helped thousands of young people achieve greatness by passing their permit test. Our goal was to make a course that was not only robust and comprehensive but also convenient, easy-to-use, and fun. We know our North Dakota practice tests will help you gain the confidence and knowledge to pass your exam on the first try.
Take Our FREE 2021 North Dakota Practice Permit Test
Test your knowledge with our free North Dakota practice permit test or sign up to our course for the full experience.