Free New Mexico Permit Practice Tests
Let’s be honest—studying for the New Mexico permit test with the driver’s handbook is tiresome, boring, and can lead to headaches. But does it really have to be so hard? Well, at Zutobi, we didn’t think it did and so we developed a solution that removes the pain associated with studying for your permit written test while leaving everything you need to ace it.
Our convenient and easy to use course boils down all the road signs, traffic laws, and driving scenarios you’ll need to know to pass your New Mexico learner’s permit test into bite-sized pieces. Our site contains dozens of practice tests to simulate the real thing. Each practice test includes all of the right answers so if you happen to miss a question, you’ll be shown the correct answer so you can do better on the next practice test. We also gamified our system to make it more engaging. This means you earn points, climb levels, and can compete with friends as you study for your written test.
Try Zutobi today and use a streamlined, engaging, and fun alternative to the driver’s manual to study for your New Mexico permit test. With a 95% pass rate on the first try for Zutobi users and thousands of happy customers, your odds are just better with Zutobi.
Ace Your New Mexico Written Test With Zutobi
With Zutobi’s engaging, inventive, and best of all, fun, course, you can:
- Stop dreading studying for your New Mexico permit test and get busy!
- Learn and remember all the road signs, traffic laws, defensive driving techniques, rules on how to change lanes, and how and when to use your high-beam headlights—and confidently tell your mom how to parallel park.
- Earn points, climb levels, and game with your friends as your knowledge increases.
- Take as many New Mexico practice permit tests as you want. Every New Mexico MVD practice test is designed to be just like the real thing! All our practice tests take questions from past permit tests to give you the best idea of what to expect.
- Review and learn from your mistakes—each of our New Mexico practice tests has all of the right answers included so you find out where you went wrong.
- Pass your New Mexico permit test with flying colors on your first try (95% of Zutobi users do).
- Save time, money, and effort by doing it right the first time with Zutobi.
Is Passing the New Mexico Written Test Hard?
The New Mexico permit test is not difficult if you study effectively. It’s surprising how many people don’t study or study only using the driver’s manual. Perhaps that is why around half of people fail the written test the first time. If you don’t study and study effectively, you might be one of them.
By using Zutobi, you have everything you need to knock the New Mexico permit test completely out of the park! Unlike the dense driver’s handbook, all the information is laid out for you in a small, easy to digest manner. You won’t need to spend weeks studying for your test anymore, but with our gamified system, you might want to just for fun.
What Is It Like to Drive in New Mexico?
Here at Zutobi, we believe that in addition to providing New Mexico practice tests to get you prepared for the learner’s permit test, more preparation for life on the road is needed. That’s why we included some stats to give you a better idea of what it’s like to drive in New Mexico.
- New Mexico ranked second for the lowest percentage of rush-hour traffic congestion behind Mississippi.
- The state also ranked in the top 5 states with the fewest days of precipitation. Weather conditions have a strong impact on roads and have been linked to more accidents.
- New Mexico has one of the highest car theft rates in the country. According to one study, only Alaska had more car thefts per capita.
- According to Smart Asset, New Mexico has the third-lowest percentage of insured drivers with 79.2%.
- New Mexico has the ninth highest number of deaths per 100 million vehicle miles driven, at 1.43.
- The state ranked as the worst state for pedestrian fatalities in one 2020 study.
- One study ranked New Mexico second to last in terms of overall worst drivers. Drunk driving accounted for nearly a third of New Mexico’s overall deaths.
Take Our Free Practice Test For New Mexico Now
The New Mexico permit test is 25 multiple-choice questions. You must get 18 (72%) correct answers to pass the written test. We provide practice tests (including a free one linked from this page) with all of the correct answers provided so you can learn from your mistakes. Take the test, see how you score, and get ready for the real test!
And if you find that you’re not quite where you want to be after taking our free practice test, you’re in luck! We built a state-of-the-art course to help you do better next time!