Free New Mexico Permit Practice Tests 2021
New Mexico teens and adults can now ace their driver’s permit test with ease through Zutobi’s proven and easy-to-use course.
Let’s be honest—studying for the New Mexico permit test with the driver’s handbook is tiresome, boring, and can lead to headaches. But does it really have to be so hard? Definitely not, which is why we’ve developed a solution that removes the pain associated with studying for your written test while leaving everything you need to ace it.
Our convenient and easy to use course boils down all the road signs, traffic laws, and driving scenarios you’ll need to know to pass your New Mexico learner’s permit test into bite-sized pieces. Our site also contains dozens of practice tests to simulate the real thing.
Try Zutobi today and use a streamlined, engaging, and fun alternative to the driver’s manual to study for your New Mexico permit test. With a 95% pass rate on the first try for Zutobi users and thousands of happy customers, your odds are just better with Zutobi.
Ace Your New Mexico Written Test With Zutobi
With Zutobi’s engaging, inventive, and best of all, fun, course, you can:
- Stop dreading studying for your New Mexico permit test and get busy!
- Learn and remember all the road signs, traffic laws, defensive driving techniques, and important road rules —and confidently lecture your mom on how to parallel park.
- Earn points, climb levels, and game with your friends as your knowledge increases.
- Take as many New Mexico practice permit tests as you want.
- Every practice test is designed to be just like the real thing with questions from past and current tests to give you the best idea of what to expect.
- Review and learn from your mistakes—each of our New Mexico practice tests contains all of the right answers and explanations included so you find out where you went wrong.
- Pass your New Mexico permit test with flying colors on your first try (95% of Zutobi users do).
- Save time, money, and effort by doing it right the first time with Zutobi.
- Use our app or website to study anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
Is Passing the New Mexico Written Test Hard?
The New Mexico permit test is not difficult if you study effectively, but still around half of people fail the written test the first time. If you don’t study and study effectively, you might be one of them.
By using Zutobi, you have everything you need to knock the permit test completely out of the park! Unlike the dense driver’s handbook, all the information is laid out for you in a small, easy to digest manner.
How Many Questions Are on the Permit Test?
The New Mexico permit test consists of 25 multiple-choice questions. You must get 18 (72%) correct answers to pass the written test. We provide practice tests (including a free one linked from this page) with all of the correct answers provided so you can learn from your mistakes.
What Is It Like to Drive in New Mexico?
A practice test won’t make you a great driver, so here’s a rundown on what it's like to drive in New Mexico.
- New Mexico ranked second for the lowest percentage of rush-hour traffic congestion behind Mississippi.
- The state also ranked in the top 5 states with the fewest days of precipitation. Weather conditions have a strong impact on roads and have been linked to more accidents.
- New Mexico has one of the highest car theft rates in the country. According to one study, only Alaska had more car thefts per capita.
- According to Smart Asset, New Mexico has the third-lowest percentage of insured drivers with 79.2%.
- New Mexico has the ninth highest number of deaths per 100 million vehicle miles driven, at 1.43.
- The state ranked as the worst state for pedestrian fatalities in one 2020 study.
- One study ranked New Mexico second to last in terms of overall worst drivers. Drunk driving accounted for nearly a third of New Mexico’s overall deaths.
Why Put Your Trust in Zutobi?
Our engaging and innovative way of studying hinges on the principle that people learn better when they have fun. Judging by the overwhelmingly positive response we have received, it’s clear to us you agree.
Our New Mexico MVD practice tests are designed to prepare you for the real deal by simulating an exam-like setting and using questions that are near-identical to the real ones. Since 2018, Zutobi has helped thousands of young people achieve greatness by passing their written test on their first try.
Take Our Free 2021 Practice Test For New Mexico Now
Take our free New Mexico practice test, see how you score, and get ready for the real test!