New Mexico Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
Surprisingly, the New Mexico motorcycle operator’s manual may not be the best way to study in order to pass your motorcycle permit test. Although, if you’ve spent any time staring at the pages of dense language and overwhelming material, you might not be that surprised.
So, how are you supposed to prepare for your New Mexico permit test if the manual isn’t the best tool to use? We recommend a different study tool that teaches you test-relevant material in a way that makes the information easy to understand and keeps you engaged throughout the entire process. We are Zutobi, an online learning platform that offers all of these features and more in order to help drivers of all types pass their permit tests.
Ace Your 2021 New Mexico DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi has gamified the process of learning to drive all types of vehicles, including motorcycles. Here’s how we can help you learn:
- Our New Mexico motorcycle practice tests simulate the real DMV written knowledge test to help you prepare completely and confidently for your actual test.
- We provide answers and explanations to all of our questions so you can learn from your mistakes.
- Our fun learning levels allow you earn points and level-up, keeping you engaged throughout the entire process.
- From road signs to traffic laws, you will learn all of the information you need to know to pass your test and stay safe out on the New Mexico roads.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in New Mexico?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the New Mexico motorcycle permit test, and you will need 20 correct answers to pass. Zutobi’s practice tests make the best study guide for the written exam because the questions are pulled from current and past New Mexico permit tests. With these questions, and their provided answers, you’ll be able to answer any and all questions come test day.
Is the New Mexico Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
Our goal at Zutobi is for all of our customers to be able to answer “no” to this question because they are so well prepared for their test. Our bite-sized pieces of information are paired with useful visuals that are designed to be easy to understand and easy to remember. So, by test day, you’ll be confident that you’ve learned the right material in a way that’s easy to recall.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in New Mexico?
Once you’ve passed your motorcycle permit test, here is how to go about getting your license:
- There are three different types of motorcycle licenses you can receive in New Mexico based on your age. They all require applicants to pass an initial written knowledge test.
- The Class M 13+ license allows those 13-15 with parental consent to ride a motorcycle 100cc or less. Applicants must first pass a Basic Rider Course, and no passengers are allowed at any time.
- The Class M 15+ allows anyone 15-17 to ride any motor vehicle. A rider safety course is not required, although if taken and passed, the skills test can be waived at the time of application. Parental consent is required.
- The Class M 18+ license allows anyone 18 or older to operate a motorcycle. Again, a rider course is only required if you wish to waive your DMV skills test.
- All applicants will also be required to pass a vision test.
Take Our FREE New Mexico Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Test what you think you already know about riding a motorcycle with our free New Mexico motorcycle practice test, then take a look at our course. Zutobi will keep you motivated and engaged throughout the entire process of learning to safely ride a motorcycle, and you’ll be on your way to a new motorcycle license in now time.