Nevada Motorcycle Permit Test
If you’ve sat down to study the Nevada motorcycle operator’s manual in order to pass your motorcycle permit test, then you know how tough of a study tool it is to use. It’s overwhelming with too much information presented at one time. Not to mention, it’s very boring. But, if not by using the manual, you’re probably wondering, “How can I get my motorcycle permit in Nevada?”
We are Zutobi, an online learning platform that specializes in helping drivers of all types earn a passing score on their permit tests. With our gamified approach to driver’s ed, we can keep you motivated and interested in what you’re learning so you can pass your motorcycle permit test on your first try.
Pass Your Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Aside from our unique teaching approach, Zutobi offers a range of features to help you learn the information you need to know in a way that is easy to understand and easy to remember. Here are a few:
- Nevada DMV motorcycle practice tests that simulate the real written exam to fully prepare you for your own test.
- Answers and explanations to all of our practice multiple choice questions that allow you to check your work and learn from your mistakes.
- Learn everything you need to know to pass your permit test, from traffic laws and regulations to road signs.
- Our different learning levels help you stay motivated as you earn points and level-up.
How Many Questions Are on the Motorcycle Permit Test in Nevada?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the Nevada motorcycle permit test, and you need 20 correct answers to pass. Zutobi’s practice exams use questions from current and past Nevada motorcycle written tests; with these questions and their provided answers as your study guide, you’ll be prepared for every type of question.
Is the Nevada Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
With Zutobi, you can learn test-relevant material in bite-sized pieces that are specially designed to be easy to understand and, therefore, easy to remember. Then, on test day, you can feel confident that you’ve learned the proper material in a way that will easily earn you a passing score.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Nevada?
Once you’ve passed your motorcycle permit test, these are your next steps to get your motorcycle license:
- If you are 18 or older, you can choose whether or not to get a motorcycle permit. If you choose not to receive one, you must pass a DMV supervised motorcycle driving skills test, as well as a written knowledge test.
- You can also choose to take a Motorcycle Safety Foundation certified course that will waive your driving skills test.
- If you’re under 18 and want your motorcycle license, you must hold a valid motorcycle instruction permit for at least 6 months.
- In addition, you must complete 50 hours of supervised motorcycle riding as well as complete a certified course in motorcycle safety.
- The supervisor for your 50 hours of practice riding must be 21 years or older, have their own valid motorcycle license, have at least one year of riding experience, and they must be riding a motorcycle without (they cannot be driving a car or truck).
Try Our FREE Nevada Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
You can try our free Nevada motorcycle permit practice exam now, then sign up for our driving course. Zutobi can help you learn all of the information you need to know to keep you safe on the Nevada roads and pass your motorcycle permit test the first time you take it. Sign up for Zutobi today, ditch the manual, and learn how to ride a motorcycle the fun way!