Free Nevada Permit Practice Test 2021
Nevada teens and adults can now ace their driver’s permit test with ease through Zutobi’s proven and easy-to-use course.
Has studying for your Nevada permit test with the driver’s handbook made you question whether you’ll ever learn it all? Well, you’re not alone.
What if there was a course that puts everything you need to know to ace the permit test into small, manageable pieces of information that are easy to understand and remember while making studying for the permit test a little more enjoyable?
The Zutobi course does all these things and more. We’ve taken all of the road signs and traffic laws and condensed them into bite-sized pieces of information you’ll have no problem retaining. Furthermore, we’ve included dozens of practice tests for you to see what you know and what you don’t. We also ‘gamified’ our course to make it more entertaining than the average test studying method.
Use Zutobi to Ace Your Nevada Written Test
With Zutobi’s engaging, innovative, and best of all, fun, course, you can:
- Easily learn about Nevada traffic rules, road signs, ways of parking, and defensive driving skills with our engaging format.
- Earn points, level up, and compete with friends on the road to acing your test.
- Take our Nevada DMV permit practice tests that are near-identical to the real thing.
- Each of our practice tests explains the correct answer to every question, so you can correct mistakes in real time.
- Pass your permit test the first time (95% of Zutobi customers do).
- Get a passing score without even having to open the Nevada driver’s handbook.
- Use our app or website to study anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Save both time and money by not having to retake the exam.
Is Passing the Nevada Permit Test Hard?
As with any subject, success is determined by the amount of preparation you’ve done. Across the country, around half of the people who take the test don’t pass the first time, even after studying with the driver’s manual.
The key to passing on the first try is to study and study effectively. By getting Zutobi’s course, you’re doing just that and increasing your chances of acing the permit test immensely. Our platform gives you the facts you need to know.
How Many Questions Are on the Permit Test?
The Nevada permit test consists of 50 multiple-choice questions of which you must answer 40 correctly to get a passing score.
To get an idea of what the real exam is like, take our exam-like practice tests and apply your knowledge! Our practice tests will show your right and wrong answers so you won’t have to wonder how you’re performing.
What Is It Like To Drive In Nevada?
- In a 2018 study, Nevada was ranked as the fourth safest state for driving.
- Over 10% of Nevadans don't have car insurance and nearly five people are arrested per 1,000 drivers.
- One study found that The Silver State ranked eighth-worst for DUI arrests with 5.54 per 1,000 drivers.
- Nevada ranks in the bottom half of another study for the number of fatalities per 100 million vehicle miles driven, at 1.17.
- When failure to obey in Nevada was the cause, more than 35% of fatal accidents came when someone wasn’t wearing a seat belt or one or both drivers had invalid driver’s licenses.
- Almost 90 pedestrians or cyclists were killed in road accidents due to careless driving in 2018, accounting for more than a quarter of Nevada’s traffic deaths that year.
Why Put Your Trust in Zutobi?
Since 2018, Zutobi has helped thousands of young people achieve greatness by passing their Nevada DMV permit test on their first try. Our goal was to make a course that was not only robust and comprehensive but also convenient, easy-to-use, and fun. We believe we’ve achieved that and based on all of the safe, responsible, and happy drivers we’ve helped, we think you’ll agree.
Take Our Free Nevada Permit Practice Test Now
Test your knowledge using our permit practice test below. If you don’t score as well as you would have liked, use our exciting and interactive course so you’ll do better next time!