Free Nevada Permit Practice Test
Has studying for your Nevada permit test with the driver’s handbook made you question whether driving is for you? Have you started thinking of yourself as more of a ‘bike person’ due to the bland language, long sentences, and technical content in the driver’s manual? Well, you’re not alone.
What if there was a course that puts everything you need to know to ace the permit test into small, manageable pieces of information that are easy to understand and remember while making studying for the permit test a little more enjoyable?
The Zutobi course does all these things and more. We’ve taken all of the road signs and traffic laws and condensed them into bite-sized pieces of information you’ll have no problem retaining. Furthermore, we’ve included dozens of practice tests for you to see what you know and what you don’t. We also ‘gamified’ our course to make it more entertaining than the average test studying method.
We make the entire process more straightforward, accessible, and engaging. That’s probably why 95% of Zutobi users pass their learner’s permit test the first time.
Use Zutobi to Ace Your Nevada Written Test
With Zutobi’s engaging, innovative, and best of all, fun, course, you can:
- Easily learn about Nevada traffic rules, road signs, ways of parking, and defensive driving skills with our engaging format. We’ll show you how to avoid common mistakes before you make them.
- Earn points, level up, and compete with friends on the road to acing your test.
- Take our Nevada DMV permit practice tests from past and present. Each of our Nevada permit practice tests explains the correct answer to every question, so you can correct mistakes in real time.
- Pass your permit test the first time (95% of Zutobi customers do).
- Get a passing score without ever having to look at the driver’s handbook again.
Is Passing the Nevada Permit Test Hard?
As with any subject, success is determined by the amount of preparation you’ve done. Across the country, around half of the people who take the test don’t pass the first time, even after studying with the driver’s manual.
The key to passing on the first try is to study and study effectively. By getting Zutobi’s course, you’re doing just that and increasing your chances of acing the permit test immensely. Our platform gives you the facts you need to know.
What Is It Like To Drive In Nevada?
- In a 2018 study, Nevada was ranked as the fourth safest state for driving.
- Over 10% of Nevadans don't have car insurance and nearly five people are arrested per 1,000 drivers.
- One study found that The Silver State ranked eighth-worst for DUI arrests with 5.54 per 1,000 drivers.
- Nevada ranks in the bottom half of another study for the number of fatalities per 100 million vehicle miles driven, at 1.17.
- When failure to obey in Nevada was the cause, more than 35% of fatal accidents came when someone wasn’t wearing a seat belt or one or both drivers had invalid driver’s licenses.
- Almost 90 pedestrians or cyclists were killed in road accidents due to careless driving in 2018, accounting for more than a quarter of Nevada’s traffic deaths that year.
Take Our Free Nevada Permit Practice Test Now
The Nevada permit test consists of 50 multiple-choice questions of which you must answer 40 correctly to get a passing score. Take our practice tests and apply your knowledge! Our permit practice test will show your right and wrong answers so you won’t have to wonder how you’re performing.
If you find you didn’t do as well on your free practice test as you would have liked, we built an exciting and interactive course that will help you do better next time!