Ohio Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
If you’re trying to earn your Ohio motorcycle permit, you probably know by now that the Ohio motorcycle operator manual may not be the best study tool to get you there. It’s overwhelming, hard to follow, and, to be honest, boring. As the reader, you’re forced to decide which details are most important and commit them to memory all at once.
So, if not the manual, then what are you supposed to use to help you pass your permit test? Let us introduce Zutobi, our online learning platform that specializes in helping drivers of all types learn the information they need to know in order to pass their permit tests. We have gamified the process of learning to drive any vehicle, and we can help you earn a passing score on your Ohio motorcycle permit exam on your first try.
Pass Your 2021 Ohio DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi can help keep you motivated and engaged in what you’re learning so you’ll be fully prepared on test day. Here are some of the features we offer to help you learn:
- Ohio motorcycle practice tests that simulate the real written exam.
- Answers and explanations to all questions so you can check your work and learn from your mistakes.
- Learning levels that will keep you motivated: level-up as you earn points.
- Important, fundamental information, like road signs and their meanings as well as traffic laws and regulations, broken down into easy-to-remember pieces.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Ohio?
There are 40 multiple choice questions on the Ohio motorcycle permit exam, and you will need 30 correct answers to pass. We use questions from current and past Ohio written tests in our practice exams, and with these questions and their answers as your study guide, you can be fully prepared for any question they throw at you.
Is the Ohio Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
If you aren’t prepared properly, the Ohio motorcycle permit exam might be harder than it needs to be. Zutobi’s bite-sized pieces of information are accompanied by useful visuals and designed to be easy to understand and easy to remember. So, come test day, you can be confident you’ve studied the right information and used your time productively.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Ohio?
Once you have taken and passed your permit test, here is how to get your motorcycle license in Ohio:
- The process of getting your motorcycle license looks different depending on your age.
- If you are 18 or older, you can schedule your on-street skills test as soon as you are ready.
- At the time of your skills test, you must present a valid Temporary Instruction Permit Identification Card (TIPIC) as evidence you passed all necessary permit requirements.
- You can waive your road skills test if you complete a Motorcycle Ohio course within 60 days of your license application.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must hold your TIPIC for at least 6 months and complete a driver education course with 50 hours of practice driving (10 of which must be at night).
- After these requirements are fulfilled, you can schedule your road skills test. Note, this test can be waived with the completion of a Motorcycle Ohio safety course.
Try Our FREE Ohio Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Go ahead and test what you think you already know on our free Ohio practice test, then take a look at our motorcycle course. Zutobi can help you earn a passing score on your Ohio motorcycle permit exam on your first try. Leave the manual in the rearview and learn to ride a motorcycle the fun way. With Zutobi, you’ll be on your way to a motorcycle license in no time!