Oklahoma Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
Earning your Oklahoma motorcycle permit can be easier than you expect, if you’re willing to think outside of the manual. The motorcycle operator’s manual seems like the logical choice of study tool, but in reality, it might not be the best use of your time. The motorcycle manual is overwhelming, tedious, and very very boring.
Luckily, there is another way to learn all of the information you need to know in order to pass your Oklahoma motorcycle permit test. One that keeps you motivated and engaged throughout the entire process. That way is called Zutobi, our online learning platform that specializes in helping drivers of all vehicles learn to drive safely and pass their permit tests.
Pass Your 2021 Oklahoma DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi has gamified the process of learning to ride, and our unique approach can help you earn a passing score on your permit test on your first try. These are some of our features:
- Our different learning levels keep you motivated as you earn points and level-up.
- Test what you think you already know with our Oklahoma permit practice tests.
- Check your work and learn from your mistakes with the answers and explanations we provide for every question.
- Learn relevant, important information, such as road signs and traffic laws, that will help you pass your motorcycle permit test and keep you safe on the road.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Oklahoma?
There are 20 multiple choice questions on the Oklahoma motorcycle permit exam, and you will need 15 correct answers to pass. With Zutobi, you’ll have the best study guide at your fingertips with our practice test questions that are drawn from past and current Oklahoma permit tests. These questions, and their provided answers, can ensure that you’re prepared for any and all questions come test day.
Is the Oklahoma Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
With Zutobi, we don’t think so. Our goal is to make sure you are completely prepared on test day, and that you’re armed with information that’s easy to recall. That is why we designed all of our material in bite-sized pieces and paired them with useful visuals that make every lesson easy to learn and easy to remember.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Oklahoma?
Once you have taken and passed your motorcycle permit test, here is how to get your license:
- You must be at least 14 years old to apply for a motorcycle license in Oklahoma.
- If you are under the age of 16, you will need to hold your motorcycle permit for at least 30 days before you can apply for your license.
- If you’re between the ages of 14-16, you can receive a motorcycle only license after you pass the written and driving test. This license allows you to operate only motorcycles and no other motor vehicles.
- Once you are 16 with a valid Oklahoma license, you can apply for a motorcycle endorsement.
- You can enroll in and complete a Basic Rider Course in order to waive the DMV skills test when you apply.
Try Our FREE Oklahoma Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Test what you think you already know with our free Oklahoma motorcycle practice test now, then check out our driving course. Zutobi is specially designed to help you learn all of the information you need to know in order to operate a motorcycle safely and pass your motorcycle permit test in one try. Ditch the operator’s manual and learn to ride a motorcycle the fun way!