Free Rhode Island Permit Practice Tests
Has studying for your Rhode Island permit test with the driver’s handbook caused you stress, anxiety, and frustration? Do you find yourself wishing for a way to fast forward through this part of your life to when you are a safe, responsible driver? What if there was a study method that prepped you for your permit test and was streamlined, easy, and fun?
At Zutobi, we believe the journey should be just as enjoyable as the destination. Our platform will teach you all the road signs, traffic laws, and rules of the road you need to ace your permit test, from how to parallel park to what a no-zone is. But instead of being bored to death by the driver’s manual, our platform brings the learning to life! Not only will you have access to dozens of Rhode Island practice permit tests, but you can also earn points, level up, and show your friends how much you know.
We’ve taken the boredom out of the process and made it just as exciting as the final result. That’s probably why 95% of Zutobi users pass their learner’s permit test the first time. Sign up for our course today and find out how we can help you not just pass your permit test, but knock it out of the park!
With Zutobi’s engaging, innovative, and best of all, fun, course, you can:
- Learn and retain all rules of the road, road signs, vehicle laws, and more with our easy-to-follow format. In a couple of days you’ll be pointing out to your dad that he can’t U-turn there.
- Earn points and climb levels on our ‘gamified’ platform and show your friends how much you know.
- Take our Rhode Island practice tests to apply your knowledge as your confidence grows. If you answer a question incorrectly, you’ll see an explanation for the correct answer so you can learn from your mistakes.
- Take the Rhode Island permit test and get a passing score the first time (95% of Zutobi customers do).
- Do all of this without having to crack open the Rhode Island driver’s manual ever again.
Is Passing the Rhode Island Permit Test Hard?
It really depends on your level of preparation. Nationwide, around half of people don’t pass their permit test the first time. This could be because they either didn’t study or didn’t study effectively.
With Zutobi, you get the best of both worlds: an engaging and entertaining course that helps you enjoy studying and is proven to get you the result you’re after. Everything in our course is broken down into bite-sized pieces that are more conducive to learning.
What Is It Like to Drive in Rhode Island?
- According to Autoinsurance.org, Rhode Island has the fourth-best drivers in the country. The state received high marks in several categories, including a low death rate for pedestrians and bicyclists.
- The Ocean State narrowly missed being in the top ten states for the lowest rates of DUI. The state had a rate of 2.37 DUIs per 1,000 drivers.
- Rhode Island has one of the lowest rates of traffic deaths per 100 million vehicle miles driven (just 0.74).
- QuoteWizard ranked Rhode Island as the most accident-prone state in the union.
- To make matters worse, less than 85% of drivers in Rhode Island are insured.
- One reason for low insurance rates could be due to the cost. The Ocean State has an average expenditure of about $1,300.
- There were 56 fatal vehicle crashes in 2018, causing 59 deaths.
Take Our Free Rhode Island DMV Practice Permit Test Now
The Rhode Island permit test consists of 50 multiple-choice questions of which you have to answer 40 questions correctly to pass. We offer multiple Rhode Island DMV practice tests to give you the best idea of what to expect for the real thing.
Take a free test now and see how you do. If you don’t like your score or feel you could be more prepared, you’re in luck. We built our cutting edge platform to help people just like you!