Rhode Island Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
If you’re trying to earn your Rhode Island motorcycle permit, and you’re frustrated that the operator’s manual may not be the most useful study tool to help you prepare, you’re not alone. Motorcycle handbooks can be tough to understand with dense language that makes learning the correct information feel impossible. Plus, the handbook is boring.
We have a better study tool option. Zutobi is our online learning platform that helps all types of drivers learn to drive safely and ace their permit test. We have gamified the process of learning to ride a motorcycle to keep you engaged in what you’re learning throughout the entire process, and also to make our material easier to learn and remember.
Pass Your 2021 Rhode Island DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
We can help you learn everything you need to know in order to pass your motorcycle permit test on your first try and, most importantly, operate a motorcycle safely. Here’s how we can help:
- We offer Rhode Island motorcycle practice tests that allow you to test yourself before the real written exam.
- Answers and explanations to all of our questions are given to help you learn from your mistakes.
- Our different learning levels will keep you engaged throughout the entire process by allowing you to earn points and level-up.
- Learn all you need to know to stay safe and pass your test, from road signs to traffic laws.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Rhode Island
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the Rhode Island motorcycle permit test, and you will need 20 correct answers to pass. Zutobi’s practice test questions, and their answers, provide the perfect study guide for the written test because these questions are pulled from current and past Rhode Island permit tests. With these materials, you’ll be fully prepared for all of the possible questions.
Is the Rhode Island Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
If you aren’t fully prepared, it might be harder than you think. But our goal at Zutobi is to avoid this outcome by giving you all of the tools you need to earn a passing score. Our bite-sized pieces of information are broken up by useful visuals to give you context and to make all of our lessons easy to understand and, ultimately, easy to remember.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Rhode Island?
Once you’ve passed the written test and have your motorcycle permit, here is how to get your license:
- You must be at least 16 years old to apply for a motorcycle license in Rhode Island, and you must already have a valid Rhode Island driver’s license.
- Once you pass this course and earn your permit, you will not need to take an additional course or skills test in order to receive your license.
- Riders must hold their motorcycle permit for at least 30 days before they are allowed to return to the DMV and apply for a license.
- During this 30-day period, the permit holder cannot receive any tickets or violations or get in any accidents.
- In order to receive a motorcycle permit, you must enroll in and pass a motorcycle rider safety course.
Try Our FREE Rhode Island Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Go ahead and test what you think you already know about riding a motorcycle with our free Rhode Island motorcycle practice test now, then take a look at our course. Zutobi is specially designed to help you learn everything you need to know to safely operate a motorcycle and ace your permit test on your first try, and we do this all in a fun, engaging way. Ditch the manual and sign up for Zutobi today!