Free Vermont Permit Practice Test 2021
Vermont teens and adults can now ace their driver’s permit test with ease through Zutobi’s proven and easy-to-use course.
What if we told you the best way to study for your permit test is not with the Vermont driver’s manual? Driver’s manuals can be hard to use as study tools because they present too much information at one time without breaking up the material to make it easier to remember. They’re wordy, complicated, and, frankly, boring.
That’s why we built Zutobi - the online driver’s education platform that has gamified the process of learning to drive. Our improved and summarized Vermont driver’s manual is broken up into bite-sized, easy-to-remember lessons that are presented in a fun, engaging way.
And to make sure you’ll pass your permit test with flying colors, all of our lessons include exam-like questions based on the Vermont permit tests from past and present.
Pass Your Vermont Permit Test the First Time with Zutobi
Zutobi is proven to help you earn a passing score the first time you take your permit test. Just ask 95% of our customers who pass the first time. Here is how Zutobi can help.
- Learn using bite-sized lessons that you’ll actually remember.
- Learn all of the material you need to know in order to pass your permit test. Information like: road signs and their meanings, traffic laws, and all things vehicle related.
- Stay motivated to pass your permit test through our gamification; earn points, achievements, badges, and more.
- Test your knowledge with our Vermont permit practice tests that simulate the real thing.
- Learn from your mistakes with answers and explanations for every multiple choice question.
- All the material you need to pass your permit test is within the course - so you won’t have to look anywhere else.
- Use our app or website to study anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Save time, money, and brain cells by studying for your permit test right the first time.
Is the Vermont Permit Test Hard?
That depends on who you ask. The fact is that less than 50% of people pass their permit tests on their first try, but we are convinced that’s because they only stuck to the handbook or didn’t study properly.
Zutobi offers practice tests with questions based on past and current written tests. With these practice test questions, and the other material offered in our driving course, passing the test can be easier than you think.
How Many Questions are on the Permit Test in Vermont?
There are 20 questions on the Vermont DMV written test, and you must answer 16 of those questions correctly to pass.
What Is It Like to Drive in Vermont?
Because driving on the roads in Vermont is altogether different than learning about it, here are some statistics about driving in The Green Mountain State that are good to know.
- Between 2018-2019, there was a 32% decrease in fatal traffic accidents in Vermont.
- Despite Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years’ Eve being high travel days, there were no accidents reported in Vermont on those holidays in 2019.
- According to the Vermont State Highway Safety Office annual report, impaired driving contributed to 53.66% of traffic fatalities, and speeding contributed to 34.15% of fatalities in 2019.
- In 2019, 225 people were seriously injured in a traffic accident in Vermont.
- Despite the 32% decrease, there were still 47 people killed in traffic accidents in 2019 in Vermont.
- In 2018, Vermont was ranked 19th out of 51 states (including Washington D.C.) for the number of fatalities due to drunk driving.
Why Put Your Trust in Zutobi?
Zutobi takes the hassle out of preparing for your Vermont DMV written test by streamlining the whole process. Study with us and you’ll not only get up-to-date permit practice tests, but you’ll also enrich your understanding of traffic laws through actual driving tips so you can drive with maximum confidence.
Try Our FREE Vermont Permit Practice Test
Test what you think you already know about driving in our free Vermont permit practice test now. And if you don’t do as well as you’d like, we have good news…we built an entire course to help!