Free Vermont Permit Practice Test
Learning to drive can be a stressful process, especially if you find yourself sitting in front of the driver’s handbook day after day trying to understand all of the material at one time. If you’re frustrated staring at the handbook, you may be wondering “How can I pass my permit test in Vermont?”
What if we told you the best way to study for your permit test is not with the Vermont driver’s manual? Driver’s manuals can be hard to use as study tools because they present too much information at one time without breaking up the material to make it easier to remember. They’re wordy, complicated, and, frankly, boring.
So, what is a good study tool to use in order to pass your Vermont permit test? We recommend Zutobi, our online driver’s education platform that has gamified the process of learning to drive. Our material is broken up into bite-sized, easy-to-remember pieces that are presented in a fun, engaging way. We also offer users the chance to test their knowledge before the real permit test with our Vermont permit practice tests.
Pass Your Vermont Permit Test the First Time with Zutobi
Zutobi is proven to help you earn a passing score the first time you take your permit test. Just ask 95% of our customers who pass the first time. Here is how Zutobi can help.
- Get rid of the tedious Vermont driver’s manual and learn to drive the fun way!
- Learn all of the material you need to know in order to pass your permit test. Information like: road signs and their meanings, traffic laws, and all things vehicle related (like what are low-beam headlights and when to use them).
- Stay motivated to pass your permit test by challenging your friends to some healthy competition as you earn points and level-up in our different learning levels.
- Test your knowledge with our Vermont permit practice exams that simulate the real test you will take to get your learner’s permit.
- Learn from your mistakes with answers and explanations for every multiple choice question.
Is the Vermont Permit Test Hard?
That depends on who you ask. In fact, less than 50% of people pass their permit tests on their first try, but we are convinced that’s because they only stuck to the handbook.
Zutobi offers practice tests with questions taken from past permit tests as well as the current Vermont DMV written test. With these practice test questions, and the other material offered in our driving course, the permit test can be easier than you think.
How Many Questions are on the Permit Test in Vermont?
There are 20 questions on the Vermont DMV written test, and you must answer 16 of those questions correctly to pass. Because driving on the roads in Vermont is altogether different than learning about it, here are some statistics about driving in The Green Mountain State that are good to know.
- Between 2018-2019, there was a 32% decrease in fatal traffic accidents in Vermont.
- Despite Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years’ Eve being high travel days, there were no accidents reported in Vermont on those holidays in 2019.
- According to the Vermont State Highway Safety Office annual report, impaired driving contributed to 53.66% of traffic fatalities, and speeding contributed to 34.15% of fatalities in 2019.
- In 2019, 225 people were seriously injured in a traffic accident in Vermont.
- Despite the 32% decrease, there were still 47 people killed in traffic accidents in 2019 in Vermont.
- In 2018, Vermont was ranked 19th out of 51 states (including Washington D.C.) for the number of fatalities due to drunk driving.
Try Our FREE Vermont Permit Practice Test
Test what you think you already know about driving in our free Vermont permit practice test now. And if you don’t do as well as you’d like, we have good news…we built an entire course to help!
With Zutobi, you can pass your Vermont permit test on your first try so you can be on your way to a shiny new permit faster than you were expecting.