Wisconsin Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
If you’ve tried studying with the Wisconsin motorcycle manual, you may have quickly realized that it might not be the best way to help you study for your motorcycle permit test. Much like the Wisconsin driver’s manual, it’s dense and tedious, and you’re forced to decide for yourself what information is most important to memorize.
Luckily, we have a better study tool you can use to pass your Wisconsin motorcycle permit exam. One that is motivating and fun, and that way is called Zutobi. Zutobi is our online learning platform that helps drivers of all types pass their permit tests. Our gamified approach to driver’s education keeps you engaged in what you’re learning throughout the entire process so you can pass your motorcycle permit test on your first try.
Pass Your 2021 Wisconsin DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi helps you learn test-relevant material efficiently and productively. Here are some features we offer that help us do that:
- We offer Wisconsin motorcycle practice tests that are designed to look like the real written exam.
- Answers and explanations are provided for all of our practice questions so you can check your work and learn from your mistakes.
- From traffic laws to road signs, you will learn everything you need to know to pass your permit test and stay safe on the road.
- Our fun learning levels will keep you engaged throughout the entire process with the opportunity to earn points and level-up.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Wisconsin?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the Wisconsin motorcycle permit exam, and you will need 20 correct answers to pass. Zutobi’s practice test questions are drawn from past and current Wisconsin permit tests. With these questions and the answers and explanations we provide, you will have the perfect study guide that will prepare you for any question they throw at you on test day.
Is the Wisconsin Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
If you are well prepared, the written test should be easier than you think. Zutobi aims to help you feel exceptionally prepared and confident for your test by providing you with information in bite-sized pieces that are easy to understand and easy to remember. Our material is broken up by useful visuals to give you context, all to help you easily recall what you’ve learned so you can pass the written test with ease.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Wisconsin?
Once you have your permit, here are your next steps to get your Wisconsin motorcycle license:
- You must be at least 16 years old to apply for a motorcycle permit or endorsement. If you are under 18, you will also need a sponsor with your application.
- If you are 18 or older, once you’ve passed the written test, you can schedule your skills test in order to receive your license endorsement.
- Otherwise, you can complete a Basic Motorcycle Rider Course and present your certificate of completion in order to waive your skills test.
- If you are under 18, the Basic Motorcycle Rider Course is required before you can apply for your endorsement.
- You are also required to take the Basic Motorcycle Rider Course if you held three previous motorcycle instruction permits that expired before you applied for an endorsement, or if you’ve failed 2 DMV administered skills tests.
Try Our FREE Wisconsin Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Test what you think you already know with our free Wisconsin motorcycle practice test, then take a look at our course. Zutobi can help you earn a passing score on your motorcycle permit test on your first try, and we can help you do it without the use of the boring manual. Sign up for Zutobi today and be on your way to a brand-new motorcycle license quicker than you were expecting.