Alaska Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
The first step in getting your Alaska motorcycle license is taking and passing the motorcycle permit test. But, if you’ve spent any time studying the operator’s manual as a way to prepare, then you know that might be easier said than done. Similar to the driver’s manual, the motorcycle handbook can be overwhelming and dense which makes the material hard to understand and remember.
But without a proper study tool, how are you supposed to study for and pass your Alaska motorcycle permit test? Well, we suggest a new study tool called Zutobi. Zutobi is our online learning platform that specializes in helping all types of drivers prepare for and pass their permit test. Whether you’re learning to drive a car or motorcycle for the first time, our unique teaching approach will keep you motivated and engaged throughout the entire process.
Pass Your 2021 Alaska DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
We have gamified the process of learning to ride a motorcycle to make it fun and interesting so you can pass your permit test on your first try. Here are some of the helpful features we offer:
- We offer Alaska motorcycle practice tests that are designed to look like the real written exam.
- Answers and explanations are provided for all of our practice questions so you can check your work and learn from your mistakes.
- From traffic laws to road signs, you will learn everything you need to know to pass your permit test and stay safe on the road.
- Our fun learning levels will keep you engaged throughout the entire process with the opportunity to earn points and level-up.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Alaska?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the Alaska motorcycle permit exam, and you will need 20 correct answers to pass. Zutobi provides the ultimate study guide for the written test because our practice test questions are drawn from past and current Alaska permit tests. With these questions, and their provided answers, you’ll be prepared for any questions they throw at you on test day.
Is the Alaska Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
If you are fully prepared, the written exam should be easier than you think, and that is one of our top goals at Zutobi. Our bite-sized pieces of information are paired with useful visuals that are specially designed to make our lessons easy to understand and, ultimately, easy to remember. So, come test day, you can be confident you’ve learned test-relevant information in a way that’s easy to recall.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Alaska?
After you’ve passed your motorcycle permit test, here are your next steps towards getting your license:
- You must be at least 16 years old to apply for a motorcycle license in Alaska, and if you are under 18 you must hold a valid motorcycle permit for at least 6 months prior to your application.
- If you are 14 or 15, you can apply for your motorcycle permit with parental consent. Keep in mind, there are permit restrictions and you are not allowed to upgrade to a full license until you are 16.
- If you complete an approved Motorcycle Safety Foundation course and can show proof of completion, you can waive your driving skills test at the DMV when you apply for your license.
- Otherwise, you will be required to pass a written knowledge test, a driving skills test, and a vision test at the DMV when you apply.
- If you are under the age of 18, you will also need parental consent at the time of your application.
Try Our FREE Alaska Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Go ahead and test your knowledge with our free Alaska motorcycle practice test today, then take a look at our course. Zutobi can help you learn everything you need to know to safely operate a motorcycle and earn a passing score on your permit test on your first try. It’s time to ditch the boring motorcycle manual and learn to ride the fun way!