Arkansas Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
With the many options dedicated to helping new drivers in Arkansas learn to drive a car, those who want to earn their motorcycle permit might struggle to find tools to help them prepare for their test. You could stick to the Arkansas motorcycle operator manual, but manuals are like driver’s handbooks in that they are dense, wordy, and boring.
Luckily, there is a better way to study for your motorcycle permit test. One that is fun, engaging, and a more productive use of your time. That better way is called Zutobi, our online learning platform that has gamified learning to drive. Users can find all the information they need to know in order to pass their Arkansas DMV motorcycle test in easy-to-learn and easy-to-remember lessons.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle Permit in Arkansas?
Zutobi offers a range of material that will help you earn a passing score on your motorcycle permit test. Here are some of the features that will help you get there:
- Fun learning levels that will keep you engaged in what you are learning as you earn points and level-up.
- Arkansas motorcycle permit practice tests that mimic the real written exam.
- Answers and explanations to all the practice multiple choice questions to help you learn from your mistakes.
- Useful information in easy-to-remember pieces that will help you pass your permit test and keep you safe on the road (like how to identify a truck’s no zone).
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Arkansas?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the Arkansas permit test, and you need 20 correct answers to pass. Zutobi offers practice tests with questions taken directly from past and current motorcycle permit tests. With those questions, and their provided answers, as your study guide, you’ll be fully prepared on test day.
Is the Motorcycle Permit Test Hard?
That depends on how you study. Manuals tend to be overwhelming and bland, making them difficult study tools. Zutobi is different because we present our material in ways that keep you engaged and allow you to easily recall what you’ve learned when you sit down to take your test. In other words, Zutobi is the perfect study tool.
How Do I Get My Motorcycle License in Arkansas?
After you’ve passed the written test and the vision test you will receive your motorcycle permit. Here are the next steps to receive your motorcycle license:
- There are different types of Arkansas motorcycle licenses you can apply for depending on your age.
- If you are 14-16 years old, you can apply for a Class MD license in order to drive a motorcycle displacing 250 cc or less, or a Motorcycle Bicycle certificate (MB) which allows you to operate a motor-bike displacing 50 cc or less.
- You must be at least 16 years old to receive a Class M motorcycle license which allows you to operate all forms of motorized bicycles.
- In order to receive your Arkansas motorcycle license, you must pass the road skills test which will test your ability to communicate with other drivers, choose the safest and clearest path, and make smooth turns and stops.
- In Arkansas, you do have the option to waive the road skills test if you complete an approved Motorcycle Safety Foundation Rider Course within 90 days of your license application.
Try Our FREE Arkansas Motorcycle Practice Test
You can test your knowledge with our free motorcycle permit practice test then look at our motorcycle course! Zutobi is designed to help you earn a passing score on your motorcycle permit test on your first try, and all our material is at your fingertips. Forget about boring motorcycle operator manuals and learn to ride the fun way.