California Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
The California motorcycle manual can be dense and overwhelming with too much information presented at one time. And, if you’ve given the manual a once-over and you’re still wondering “How can I get my motorcycle permit in California?” allow us to introduce a better study tool that will help you ace your motorcycle permit test.
We are Zutobi, an online learning platform specializing in all things driving and motorcycle related. We offer our customers a gamified approach to driver’s ed with bite-sized pieces of information that are easy to remember, useful visuals, and practice tests that allow you to test your knowledge before the real written test.
Zutobi Can Help You Pass Your 2021 California Motorcycle Permit Test
Our material is specifically designed to be easy to learn. Here are some of Zutobi’s features that will help you learn and pass your motorcycle permit test:
- California motorcycle permit practice tests that simulate the real thing so you will be fully prepared on test day.
- Answers and explanations to all our practice questions that allow you to check your work and learn from your mistakes.
- Fun learning levels that will keep you motivated and engaged as you earn points and level-up.
- Useful, important information that will teach you how to safely ride a motorcycle on the open (and not so open — looking at you, 405 traffic jams) California roads.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in California?
There are 30 multiple choice questions on the California motorcycle permit test, and you will need 24 correct answers to pass. Zutobi’s practice questions are taken directly from the current and past California motorcycle permit tests and are an excellent reference to use in order to earn a passing score.
Is the California Motorcycle Permit Test Hard?
That depends on how well you prepare for it. Unlike wordy operator manuals, Zutobi’s material is broken down into pieces of information that are easy to understand and easy to remember. This way, you can be sure you’re learning the correct information in a way that will get you the score you’re looking for.
How Do I Get My Motorcycle License in California?
So, you’ve passed your permit test and earned your motorcycle permit. Here’s what you need to do in order to receive your license.
- In order to drive a motorcycle in California, you will need a Class M1 license (different from a M2 license which only allows you to operate a motorized bicycle or moped).
- If you’re under the age of 21, you need to hold your instruction permit for at least 6 months before applying for your license. You will also need to pass a motorcycle skills test.
- You can waive the DMV motorcycle skills test if you successfully complete an approved motorcycle education course.
- If you’re older than 21, you do not have to hold a permit for 6 months before you apply for a motorcycle license.
- You must pass a motorcycle skills test at the DMV or take a California Highway Patrol approved California Motorcyclist Safety Program training course. You will also need to pass the written knowledge test.
Try Our FREE California Motorcycle Practice Test Today
You can test your knowledge with our free practice permit test then take a look at our driving course! Zutobi can help you learn everything you need to know to pass your motorcycle permit test, from road signs to traffic laws, and we can help you pass on your first try. You’ll be cruising sooner than you think!