Colorado Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
If you’re learning to ride a motorcycle and you’re stuck wondering, “How can I get my motorcycle permit in Colorado?” there’s a better study tool than just the manual to help you out. One that provides all the information you need to pass your motorcycle permit test and presents that material in a fun, engaging way.
That study tool is our online learning platform called Zutobi. Zutobi is a one-stop-shop for all things driving related. Whether you’re a new driver learning how to get behind the wheel of a car with confidence, or a motorcyclist trying to earn your instruction permit as a first step towards your motorcycle license, Zutobi has everything you need.
Pass Your 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Along with all the test-relevant information you need to know, Zutobi offers the following for new motorcycle riders:
- Fun learning levels that help you stay motivated by earning points and leveling-up.
- Colorado-specific motorcycle permit practice tests that simulate the real written exam.
- Answers and explanations to all our practice multiple choice questions so you can check your answers and learn from your mistakes.
- All the information you need to know on subjects like road signs and traffic laws to help you pass your motorcycle permit test and stay safe on the open Colorado roads.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Colorado?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the motorcycle permit test in Colorado, and you must get 21 correct answers to pass. Unlike the motorcycle operator manual, Zutobi allows you to see and study from real questions from past and current tests before you take your written permit exam.
Is the Colorado Motorcycle Permit Test Hard?
We are confident that if you use Zutobi as your study tool, the Colorado motorcycle permit test will be easier than you expect. Our material is specifically designed to be easy to learn and easy to remember. Zutobi ensures you learn the proper information to earn a passing score on your permit test in a way that is productive and useful.
How Do I Get My Motorcycle License in Colorado?
Once you pass the motorcycle permit test, here are your next steps to get your motorcycle license in the state of Colorado:
- All motorcycle endorsement applicants must hold a valid Colorado driver’s license.
- Once you’re 16, you can apply for a motorcycle endorsement by passing the motorcycle skills test after earning your instruction permit;
- OR you can complete a Motorcycle Operator Safety Training course
- You must present a certificate of completion of this course when you apply for your license in order to waive your motorcycle skills test.
- In both cases, you will need to make an appointment at the DMV to purchase a new license with a motorcycle endorsement.
- Endorsements cannot be added to driver’s licenses by phone or mail.
- If you are under 18, you must hold a motorcycle instruction permit for at least 12 months before you can apply for a motorcycle endorsement.
Try Our FREE Colorado Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today!
You can take our free Colorado DMV motorcycle practice permit test now, then take a look at our course! Ditch the manual because Zutobi is a much more productive use of your time if you are preparing to take your motorcycle permit test. Try us out today and be on your way to your motorcycle license sooner than you thought.