Hawaii Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
If you’re trying to get your motorcycle permit in Hawaii, odds are you’ve already been through the process of learning to drive. So, you know how overwhelming and boring driver’s handbooks can be. The bad news is the Hawaii DMV motorcycle handbook isn’t much better. It may feel like you’re back at square one, staring blankly at the pages of the manual wondering, “How can I get my motorcycle permit in Hawaii?” The good news is there’s a better way.
Let us introduce Zutobi, our online learning platform that is an all-inclusive resource for all driving-related information. Whether you are a new driver behind the wheel of a car or a motorcyclist taking your first step towards your license, Zutobi can help you pass your permit test and learn the techniques that will help keep you safe on your hog.
Pass Your Motorcycle Permit Exam with Zutobi
Zutobi offers several features to help you on your way to a passing score on your motorcycle permit exam. Here are ways our course can help you.
- Our gamified approach to driver’s ed offers different learning levels that allow you to challenge your friends as you earn points and level-up.
- From traffic signs and road rules, to traffic laws and safe driving techniques, we teach you everything you need to know in order to pass your test.
- Test your knowledge with our motorcycle permit practice tests that are designed to simulate the real written exam.
- Check your work and learn from your mistakes with the answers and explanations we provide to all of the multiple choice questions.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Hawaii?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the written knowledge portion of the motorcycle permit exam. In order to pass, you must answer 20 of those questions correctly. Zutobi offers practice exams that have questions taken directly from past and current Hawaii permit tests. These questions will ensure that there are no surprises on test day.
Is the Hawaii Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
The written exam is only hard if you aren’t prepared for it. Zutobi’s material is uniquely designed to help you be highly prepared for your written exam so you can pass on your first try. Our lessons are broken down into bite-sized pieces and are accompanied by useful visuals to help you easily understand and remember all the information.
How Do I Get My Motorcycle License in Hawaii?
Once you have passed you motorcycle permit exam, here are your next steps:
- If you have a valid State of Hawaii driver’s license, you can operate a moped. However, in order to operate a motorcycle or motor scooter on public roads, you must hold a valid Class 2 license.
- If you are under the age of 18 you must hold your motorcycle instruction permit for 90 days before applying for your license.
- In order to receive your motorcycle permit, you must pass a vision screening, a written motorcycle test, and a rules of the road written exam.
- In order to receive your license, you must pass an on-bike motorcycle skills test. If you are under 18, you must also submit a Driver Education Certificate and a Behind the Wheel Motorcycle Certificate.
- In order to take the on-bike skills test, you must have your own registered motorcycle, present a safety inspection form, hold a current insurance card, and have a DOT certified helmet.
Try Our FREE Hawaii Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today!
You can test your knowledge below on our free Hawaii motorcycle practice test, then go check out our driving course! Ditch the boring Hawaii motorcycle operator manual and learn how to ride a motorcycle the fun way. Our specially designed platform will have you passing your permit test and on your way to your motorcycle license in no time!