Iowa Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
If you’ve already passed your driver’s permit test, then you know how overwhelming and boring the Iowa driver’s handbook is. The bad news is that the motorcycle operator manual isn’t much better. No matter the vehicle, manuals and handbooks present too much information at one time in ways that make the material hard to remember.
So, if you’re an aspiring motorcyclist wondering, “How can I get my motorcycle permit in Iowa?” we are here to help. Zutobi is our online learning platform created to help all types of drivers pass their permit tests. Our unique approach to driver’s ed will help you stay engaged in what you’re learning so you can pass your Iowa motorcycle permit test on your first try.
Pass Your 2021 Iowa Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi is different from operator manuals because our material is specifically designed to be easy to learn and easy to remember. Here are other ways Zutobi can help you learn:
- Our motorcycle permit practice tests allow you to test your knowledge before the real written exam.
- We offer answers and explanations to all of our practice multiple choice questions so you can check your work and learn from your mistakes.
- From road signs to traffic laws, learn everything you need to know in order to pass your permit test and stay safe on the road.
- Our different learning levels will keep you engaged and motivated as you earn points and level-up.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Iowa?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the Iowa motorcycle permit test, and you need 20 correct answers to pass. Our practice permit tests use questions from past and current Iowa DMV written tests, so, with Zutobi, you can be sure you’re learning test-relevant information that will earn you a passing score.
Is the Iowa Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
If you only use the Iowa motorcycle operator manual, it might be. Zutobi’s material is presented in bite-sized pieces that are broken up by useful visuals. With Zutobi, you will learn all you need to know to earn a passing score in an easy-to-remember way.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Iowa?
Once you’ve passed your Iowa DMV motorcycle permit test, here is how you can earn your Iowa motorcycle license:
- If you’re age 14-17, you must apply for a motorcycle permit before you can get your license. If you’re 18 or older, you can apply for a license the following ways:
- You can apply for a motorcycle endorsement, which is an addition to a regular Iowa driver’s license, by passing a written knowledge test, a driving skills test, and vision screening.
- Both exams can be waived by completing an Iowa-approved motorcycle education course.
- Or, you can apply for a Class M license, which allows you to operate only a motorcycle and no other type of vehicle.
- To receive a Class M license, you will need to pass the motorcycle knowledge written exam as well as the operator knowledge test, as well as a driving skills test on your own motorcycle and a vision screening.
- The same policy applies; if you wish to waive the written and on-road tests you will need to complete a motorcycle education course.
Try Our FREE Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Now
You can try your hand at our free Iowa motorcycle permit practice test today, then have a look at our driving course. Zutobi is here to help you learn what you need to know to stay safe on the Iowa roadways and pass your permit test on your first try. Sign up for Zutobi today and be on your way to a passing score sooner than you were expecting.