Kentucky Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
Earning a passing score on your motorcycle permit test might seem like an impossible task when you’re staring blankly at the pages of the operator manual. You might feel overwhelmed by the large chunks of information that are presented all at once, and you might be thinking it would be useful to have some visuals to put that information into context.
If all of this sounds familiar, and you’ve been wondering “How can I get my motorcycle permit in Kentucky?” we suggest ditching the manual. Instead, you can use our online learning platform called Zutobi to help you learn to ride a motorcycle and pass your permit test on your first try.
Pass You 2021 Kentucky Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi’s unique approach to driver’s ed can help you pass your motorcycle permit test on your first try. Here is how we can help you:
- We offer Kentucky permit practice tests that allow you to test yourself before the real written exam.
- Answers and explanations to all of the questions are given to help you learn from your mistakes.
- Our different learning levels will keep you engaged throughout the entire process by allowing you to earn points and level-up.
- Learn all you need to know to stay safe and pass your test, from road signs to traffic laws.
How Many Questions Are On the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Kentucky?
There are 30 multiple choice questions on the motorcycle permit test, and you will need 24 correct answers to pass. Zutobi’s permit practice tests use questions from current and past Kentucky motorcycle permit tests. With these questions as your study guide, acing your exam should be no problem.
Is the Kentucky Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
The written test might be harder than it needs to be if you only stick to the operator’s manual as a study tool. Zutobi’s material is presented in bite-sized pieces that are specifically designed to be easy to understand and easy to remember. We can help you learn in a productive, effective way so, come test day, you are fully prepared to pass the first time.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Kentucky?
After passing the motorcycle permit test, here are your next steps to get your motorcycle license:
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply for a motorcycle license without the presence of a parent or guardian.
- To get your license, you can pass a written test and driving skills test administered by the Kentucky State Police.
- Otherwise, you can take an approved motorcycle safety course and have the road exam waived. Note, the safety course only allows you to waive the on-road skills test, not the written test.
- You will be required to pass a vision test in both cases.
- If you are under the age of 21, you will need to hold your permit for at least 180 days before applying for your license.
- If you are over 21, you must hold your permit for at least 30 days.
Take Our FREE Kentucky Motorcycle Permit Practice Test
You can try our free Kentucky motorcycle permit practice test now, then sign up for our driving course. Zutobi is a useful alternative to the manual because our material is easy to learn and easy to recall on test day. With Zutobi, your written test is nothing to stress about and you’ll be on your way to acing it!