Free Maine BMV Practice Permit Test
Let’s be real, the Maine driver’s handbook is a tough read. It’s boring and dense, and if you’re using it as your only study tool to pass your permit test, you can be forgiven for asking, “How can I pass my permit test in Maine?” The driver’s handbook might actually be the tool to avoid. Its lengthy material requires new drivers to learn too much information at one time.
On test day, you want to feel confident that you know the correct answers to pass, and you want to know that you’ll be able to recall any needed information easily. These two things can be hard to do if you just stick to the driver’s manual. Luckily, there is a better way to learn to drive and pass your permit test.
We are Zutobi, and we have gamified driver’s education with our online platform. We offer new drivers the opportunity to learn how to drive in a fun, motivating way that will ultimately help them pass their permit test. We use bite-sized, easy-to-understand pieces of information along with visuals and Maine practice permit tests to help new drivers feel prepared to take on their test and the open road.
Pass Your Maine Permit Test the First Time with Zutobi
With Zutobi, 95% of our customers report a passing score the first time they take their permit tests. In comparison, less than 50% of folks overall pass their test on their first try. Try Zutobi and use the following features to ace your permit test.
- Forget all about the Maine driver’s handbook as you earn points in our different learning levels and challenge your friends to some healthy competition.
- Learn all there is to know about driving in Maine, including road signs, driving skills like properly changing lanes, and Maine traffic laws.
- Test your knowledge in our Maine BMV practice tests that allow you to learn from your mistakes with answers and explanations to all of the multiple choice questions.
- Learn at your own pace and at your convenience with our different operating systems.
Is the Maine Permit Test Hard?
Like any written test, that depends on how you prepare for it. Our material is designed to be easy to learn and easy to remember, and our Maine BMV practice tests simulate the real permit test with questions taken directly from past and current permit tests. If you use Zutobi to help you prepare, getting your learner’s permit won’t feel nearly as hard as it does when you’re just staring at the manual.
How Many Questions Are on the Permit Test in Maine?
There are 30 questions on the Maine permit test, and you must answer at least 24 questions correctly to pass the written test. These questions cover everything from the meanings of different road signs to the Maine traffic laws and regulations. Here are some other facts about driving in The Pine Tree State that are good to know.
- If you’ve ever pulled up to a red light and been annoyed by the loud music coming from the car next to you, Maine has a solution. Drivers can be fined if the sound from their vehicle can be heard 25 feet away.
- World-renowned Acadia National Park is just north of Portland, Maine, and is ready to be explored as soon as you get your learner’s permit.
- There were 35,042 total car accidents in Maine in 2017, resulting in 3,326 injuries.
- Of the over 35,000 car crashes in Maine in 2017, 3,211 involved some kind of distracted driving and 1,258 involved people not wearing a seat belt.
- Motor vehicle accident deaths were down 2% nationwide in 2019, however, they were up by 35% in Maine.
- There were 17 pedestrian-related fatalities in 2019 compared to 6 in 2018 in Maine.
Try our FREE Maine BMV Practice Permit Test Today
Test your knowledge with our free Maine practice permit test, then sign up for our course! Our goal at Zutobi is to equip new drivers with the knowledge they need to pass their permit test, but, most importantly, learn how to make safe driving decisions once they’re behind the wheel. Sign up for Zutobi today and be on your way to acing your permit test in no time.