Maine Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
Just like the Maine driver’s handbook, the motorcycle operator manual is a tough read. It’s tedious, overwhelming, boring, and, overall, not the best study tool to help you pass your motorcycle permit test. The information can be hard to understand and, therefore, hard to remember on test day.
So, if you’re wondering “How can I get my motorcycle permit in Maine?” and struggling to find the most useful study tool, allow us to introduce Zutobi. Zutobi is our online learning platform that helps drivers of all types pass their permit tests on their first try. We have gamified driver’s education to make it more fun, engaging, and effective.
Pass Your 2021 Maine BMV Motorcycle Test with Zutobi
Aside from our unique approach, Zutobi offers other materials to help you prepare for your permit test. Here are a few of the features you will get when you sign up:
- State-specific motorcycle permit practice tests that are designed to look like the real Maine written exam.
- Answers and explanations are provided for all of our practice questions so you can check your work and learn from your mistakes.
- From traffic laws to road signs, you will learn everything you need to know to pass your permit test and stay safe on the road.
- Our fun learning levels will keep you engaged throughout the entire process with the opportunity to earn points and level-up.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Maine?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the state motorcycle permit test, and you will need 20 correct answers to pass. Zutobi’s permit practice tests take questions from past and current Maine permit tests, so you can be fully prepared for any question they throw at you on test day.
Is the Maine Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
Unlike the manual, Zutobi’s information is broken down into bite-sized pieces that are easy to understand and remember. We are pretty confident that we’ve created the best study tool, so if you use the materials offered in our driving course, the written exam can be easier than you think.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Maine?
Once you’ve taken and passed, your motorcycle permit test, here is how to get your license:
- All new motorcycle riders must take the 15-hour Basic Rider Course.
- If you are less than 18 years of age but at least 16 years old, you must also complete a basic driver education course.
- After you’ve completed the basic rider course, a written and driving skills test will be administered. If you pass both exams, you will receive a road test waiver and a motorcycle endorsement on your Maine driver’s license.
- If you do not qualify for the road test waiver, you will receive a motorcycle permit and you must schedule a separate skills test to receive your license.
- Your Maine motorcycle permit is valid for two years, and if you do not pass the road skills test within that time, you will have to retake the basic rider course.
Try Our FREE Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Now
Test your knowledge with our free practice exam now, then take a look at our driving course. Zutobi is designed to help you stay safe on the Maine roads and to help you pass your motorcycle permit test in one try. Sign up today and be on your way to a passing score in no time!