Mississippi Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
The first step towards getting your Mississippi motorcycle license is passing your motorcycle permit test, but that can feel easier said than done when you’re staring at the pages of the operator’s manual. Similar to the driver’s manual, the Mississippi motorcycle handbook is dense, tedious, and, frankly, boring. Too much information is presented at one time, making it overwhelming on top of that.
But, if not the manual, then what are you supposed to use to help you prepare for your motorcycle permit test? Great question! We suggest Zutobi, our online learning platform that specializes in helping drivers of all types of vehicles earn a passing score on their permit tests.
Ace Your 2021 Mississippi DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Our unique teaching approach can help you pass your permit test on your first try. Here’s how:
- Our Mississippi motorcycle practice tests simulate the real DMV written knowledge test to help you prepare completely and confidently for your actual test.
- We provide answers and explanations to all of our questions so you can learn from your mistakes.
- Our fun learning levels allow you earn points and level-up, keeping you engaged throughout the entire process.
- From road signs to traffic laws, you will learn all of the information you need to know to pass your test and stay safe on the road.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Mississippi?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the Mississippi motorcycle permit exam, and you will need 20 correct answers to pass. Zutobi has you covered there: we offer the perfect study guide made up of our practice test questions and answers. Our practice test questions are drawn from current and previous Mississippi written exams, so you won’t be caught off guard by any trick questions on test day.
Is the Mississippi Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
If you aren’t fully prepared, which may happen if you just stick to the manual as a study tool, then yes, the written exam is hard. But with Zutobi, it can be easier. We not only equip you with the information you need to know in order to pass, but we present it all in bite-sized pieces that are easy to understand and easy to remember. So, come test day, you’ll be fully prepared and confident.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Mississippi?
After you’ve aced your permit test, here is how you can receive your motorcycle license:
- You must be at least 17 years old to apply for a motorcycle endorsement in Mississippi, and you must already have, or be working towards, a driver’s license or motorcycle-only license.
- The first step is to pass the written knowledge exam at the DMV. Once you pass, you have two choices:
- You can proceed directly to your road skills test and take it on the same day to earn your endorsement.
- Or, you can opt for a motorcycle permit which allows you to practice riding a motorcycle on public roads before you take your skills test. When you’re ready, you can then schedule your skills test at the DMV to earn your full endorsement.
- Keep in mind, you must have a supervisor with a full, valid motorcycle endorsement with you while you ride with a permit.
Try Our FREE Mississippi Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Test your knowledge with our free Mississippi motorcycle practice test, then sign up for our course. Zutobi can help you earn a passing score on your motorcycle permit test in one try, and you can be on your way to a brand-new motorcycle license before you know it. Ditch the boring manual and learn how to safely ride a motorcycle the fun way.