Nebraska Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
The first step towards earning your Nebraska motorcycle license is getting your motorcycle permit, which means you have to pass the Nebraska motorcycle permit test. And, if you’re staring blankly at the pages of the manual hoping the information will somehow stick long enough to pass your test, that first step might seem impossible.
The problem with motorcycle handbooks is, much like driver’s manuals, they’re dense, tedious, and just plain boring. So, may we suggest a better study tool to use? Zutobi is our online learning platform that has gamified the process of learning to drive any kind of vehicle. We help drivers of all types learn how to drive safely and pass their permit tests on their first try.
Pass Your 2021 Nebraska DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Our material is uniquely designed to help you learn while also keeping you motivated and engaged. Here’s how we can help:
- Our different teaching approach to driver’s ed offers learning levels, allowing you to challenge your friends as you earn points and level-up.
- From road signs and rules to traffic laws and safe driving techniques, we teach you everything you need to know in order to earn a passing score your test.
- Test your knowledge with our Nebraska motorcycle practice tests that are designed to simulate the real written exam.
- Check your work and learn from your mistakes with the answers and explanations we provide to every question.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Nebraska?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the Nebraska motorcycle permit exam, and you must have 20 correct answers to pass. Luckily, we have created the best study guide for you with our practice test questions that are drawn from current and previous Nebraska permit tests. With these questions, and their provided answers, you’ll be ready for any and all questions on test day.
Is the Nebraska Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
If you aren’t prepared, then, yes, the written exam may be harder than it needs to be. But our goal at Zutobi is to make it a breeze. Our bite-sized pieces of information are paired with useful visuals in order to make all of our lessons easy to understand and easy to remember. So, come test day, you’ll be confident that you’ve learned test-relevant information that’s easy to recall.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Nebraska?
Once you’ve passed the permit test, here are your next steps towards earning your motorcycle license:
- You must be at least 17 years old to apply for a Class M license in Nebraska.
- If you are under the age of 18, you will be required to hold your Provisional Operator’s Permit (POP) for at least 12 months without 3 receiving more points on your record before you can apply for your license.
- Once you have held your POP for the required 12-month period, you will need to pass a driving test and a vision test at the DMV.
- If you fail 3 consecutive driving tests, you will need to show proof of completion of a motorcycle training course.
- A “Z” will be added to any license that is restricted to operating a scooter, 3-wheel motorcycle, or motor bike.
Try Our FREE Nebraska Motorcycle Practice Test Today
Go ahead and test your knowledge with our free Nebraska motorcycle practice test, then take a look at our course. Zutobi is specially designed to help you pass your motorcycle permit test on your first try, all while keeping you engaged and motivated. It’s time to ditch the manual and learn to ride a motorcycle the fun way!