New Hampshire Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
Much like the New Hampshire driver’s manual, the motorcycle operator’s handbook is a tough read. If you’re trying to prepare for your New Hampshire motorcycle permit test, it’s not the best tool. The motorcycle manual is dense and overwhelming with too much information presented at one time. Not to mention, it’s boring.
But, what else are you supposed to use to study for your permit test? We suggest an alternative study tool called Zutobi. Zutobi is our online learning platform designed to help drivers of all types learn to safely drive any vehicle and pass their permit test on their first try. Our unique teaching approach ensures you learn test-relevant information in a productive, fun way.
Pass Your 2021 New Hampshire DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
With Zutobi, you can not only learn how to pass your permit test, but also how to safely operate a motorcycle on public roads. Here are some features we offer to help you learn:
- New Hampshire motorcycle practice tests that allow you to test your knowledge before the real exam.
- Motivating learning levels that allow you to earn points and level-up.
- Answers and explanations to all of our practice questions so you can learn from your mistakes.
- All the information you need to know, from road signs to traffic laws, to both pass your permit test and stay safe on the road.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in New Hampshire?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the New Hampshire motorcycle permit exam, and you will need 20 correct answers to pass. Zutobi offers a great way to study for the written exam with our practice test questions taken from past and current New Hampshire permit tests. With these questions and their provided answers, you’ll be ready for any question they throw at you on test day.
Is the New Hampshire Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
That depends on how well you prepare for it, and our goal at Zutobi is to make sure you feel completely ready and confident. Our bite-sized pieces of information are easy to learn and paired with useful visuals to make the entire lesson easy to remember. So, on test day, you’ll be ready to earn a passing score with material that can be easily recalled.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in New Hampshire?
Once you have your motorcycle permit, here are your next steps in order to receive your license:
- You must be at least 16 years old to apply for a motorcycle license in New Hampshire.
- Once you pass the written test, you will receive a motorcycle permit that is valid for 45 days and allows you to practice riding on public roads.
- After those 45 days, you can schedule your driving skills test at the DMV in order to receive your full license.
- Or, you can show proof of completion of an approved Basic Rider Course and waive your skills test.
- You will be required to pass a vision test when you apply for both your motorcycle permit and license.
Try Our FREE Motorcycle Permit Practice Test
Test your motorcycle knowledge with our free New Hampshire motorcycle practice test, then have a look at our course. Zutobi can help you learn how to safely ride a motorcycle and earn a passing score on your permit test on your first try. It’s time to ditch the boring motorcycle manual and learn to ride the fun way!