New York Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
Earning your motorcycle permit in any state using just the motorcycle operator handbook can feel like an overwhelming, if not impossible, task — and the New York motorcycle manual is no exception. It can be hard to identify which details are the most important, and it can be difficult to memorize those details all at once. Not to mention, flipping through the dense pages can be extremely boring.
We have created Zutobi, our online learning platform, to tackle those exact problems and help drivers of all types learn how to drive. With Zutobi, you can learn all of the information you need to know in order to pass your motorcycle permit test all in a fun, motivating, engaging way.
Ace Your 2021 New York DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi is specially designed to help you learn efficiently so you can pass your motorcycle permit test on your first try. Here is how we can help:
- We offer New York permit practice tests that allow you to test yourself before the real written exam.
- Answers and explanations to all of the questions are given to help you learn from your mistakes.
- Our different learning levels will keep you engaged throughout the entire process by allowing you to earn points and level-up.
- Learn all you need to know to stay safe and pass your test, from road signs to traffic laws.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in New York?
There are 20 multiple choice questions on the NY motorcycle permit test, and you will need 14 correct answers to pass. Zutobi’s practice tests use questions from current and past New York written exams, and with these questions and their provided answers as your study guide, you will be fully prepared for any question they throw your way.
Is the New York Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
Aside from helping you learn how to ride a motorcycle safely, Zutobi’s main goal is for you to be able to answer this question with a resounding “no”. Unlike the manual, our material is designed to be easy to learn and easy to remember with bite-sized pieces of information that are broken up by useful visuals to give you context. Zutobi can help fully prepare you for the written exam, and you can be confident you’ve learned test-relevant information in an efficient way.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in New York?
Once you’ve passed your permit test, here are your next steps towards receiving your motorcycle license.
- To graduate from a permit to a license, you need to pass the New York road test.
- Before scheduling your road test, it’s recommended that you have at least 30 hours of practice driving with 10 of those hours being in high-volume traffic.
- When completing your practice driving with a permit you must be accompanied by a motorcyclist who is at least 21 years of age with a valid motorcycle license from any state. This supervisor must be within ¼ mile of you at all times on the road.
- If you do not already have a New York license, you will need to complete a pre-licensing course or Driver’s Education course before applying for your motorcycle license.
- You can waive your road test by completing a Basic Rider Course. You must be 16 years old with a current New York driver’s license to enroll in a BR course.
Try Our FREE NY Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
You can test your knowledge with our free New York practice exam, then take a look at our course. Zutobi can help you learn all of the information you need to know in order to earn a passing score on your motorcycle permit test on your first try. Ditch the manual and learn how to ride a motorcycle the fun way!