South Dakota Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
If you’ve spent any time studying the South Dakota motorcycle operator’s manual in order to prepare for your permit test, then you will believe us when we say it might not be the best use of your time. You also know it’s overwhelming, dense, and frankly boring. Overall, it’s not the best study tool.
But how else are you supposed to study for your motorcycle permit test besides the manual? Allow us to introduce Zutobi, our online learning platform that can replace the need for the boring manual. With our gamified approach to driver’s ed, we can help you learn everything you need to know to pass your motorcycle permit test all in a fun and engaging way.
Ace Your 2021 South Dakota DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
We can help you earn a passing score on your motorcycle permit test on your first try with the following unique features:
- South Dakota permit practice tests that simulate the real thing so you will be fully prepared on test day.
- Answers and explanations to all our practice questions allow you to check your work and learn from your mistakes.
- Fun learning levels that will keep you motivated and engaged as you earn points and level-up.
- Useful, important information that will teach you how to safely ride a motorcycle on the open South Dakota roads.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in South Dakota?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the South Dakota motorcycle permit test, and you will need at least 19 correct answers to pass. All of Zutobi’s material can help you pass the written exam, but our practice test questions and their answers are particularly useful because they are pulled directly from past and current South Dakota permit tests. This makes them the perfect study guide.
Is the South Dakota Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
That completely depends on how prepared you are and how well you know the material. With Zutobi, you can be confident you are learning test-relevant material in a productive, efficient way. Our bite-sized pieces of information are broken up by useful visuals to give you context and to make all of our lessons easy to understand and easy to remember.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in South Dakota?
After you’ve taken and passed your motorcycle permit test, here are your next steps towards receiving your license:
- There are two types of motorcycle permits you can get in South Dakota. The first is an instructional permit that you are eligible to apply for at 14.
- This permit allows you to operate a motorcycle during daylight hours with the supervision of an adult 18 years or older with a valid motorcycle license.
- You can upgrade to the next permit after 180 days of practice driving, or 90 days if you complete a driver education course.
- The upgraded permit is the motorcycle-restricted minor’s permit which allows anyone 14-16 years old to ride a motorcycle unsupervised as long as there is parental consent.
- When you’re 16 and feel ready, you can schedule your road test at the DMV to receive your motorcycle license.
Try Our FREE South Dakota Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
You can test your knowledge with our free South Dakota motorcycle practice test now, then have a look at our course. Zutobi can help you pass your motorcycle permit test in one try so you can be on your way to your motorcycle permit (and eventually your license!) faster than you were expecting. It’s time to ditch the manual and learn to safely ride a motorcycle the fun way!