Utah Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
Just like the driver’s manual, the Utah motorcycle operator’s manual is a tough read. It can be overwhelming to use as a study tool because it presents too much information at one time and forces you to select the most important details on your own and put them to memory straight away. Not to mention, it’s very boring.
So, if you’re trying to pass your Utah motorcycle permit test, what are you supposed to use to help you prepare if not the manual? Allow us to introduce ourselves. We are Zutobi, an online learning platform that specializes in helping drivers of all types prepare for and pass their permit tests.
Pass Your 2021 Utah DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Our unique materials and gamified approach to driver’s education can help you pass your motorcycle permit test on your first try. Here are some of our key features:
- Utah motorcycle practice tests that allow you to test your knowledge before the real exam.
- Motivating learning levels that allow you to earn points and level-up.
- Answers and explanations to all of our practice questions so you can learn from your mistakes.
- All the information you need to know, from road signs to traffic laws, to both pass your permit test and stay safe on the road.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Utah?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the Utah motorcycle permit exam, and you will need 20 correct answers in order to pass. Zutobi’s practice test questions and their provided answers make the perfect study guide because we use questions from past and current Utah written tests. Use our practice questions, and you’ll be prepared for every question on the real exam.
Is the Utah Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
Only if you aren’t prepared, and our goal at Zutobi is to make sure each of our users is fully prepared. Our bite-sized pieces of information are broken up by useful visuals and are designed to be easy to understand and easy to remember. We want you to pass your permit test the first time, and we give you the tools to do just that.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Utah?
Once you have taken, and passed, your permit test, here is how to get your motorcycle license:
- You must have a valid Utah driver’s license in order to apply for a motorcycle endorsement.
- There are two ways to receive a motorcycle endorsement in Utah.
- Option 1: Fill out your application online and bring two forms of identification to your local DMV. You will have to pass a vision test and the 25-question written test.
- Once you pass your written test, you will receive a permit that allows you to begin practice riding.
- When you’re ready, you can schedule a riding skills test at the DMV. You must pass this exam in order to receive your endorsement.
- Option 2: You can enroll in and complete a Motorcycle Safety Foundation Beginning Rider Course (BRC). If you complete and pass the course, you will receive a BRC card as proof of completion.
- You can take this card to the DMV and your skills test will be waived, and you can receive your endorsement. Keep in mind, you will still need to pass the written exam.
Try Our FREE Utah Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Test your knowledge on our free Utah motorcycle practice test, then take a look at our course. Zutobi can help you learn how to ride a motorcycle safely and earn a passing score on your permit test, all in a fun, engaging way. Ditch the manual and sign up for Zutobi today. You’ll be on your way to a brand-new motorcycle license before you know it!