Washington Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
The first step towards getting your motorcycle license in Washington is earning your motorcycle permit, and, in order to do that, you must pass your motorcycle permit test. But that’s easier said than done if you’re using the motorcycle operator’s manual as your study guide. Just like the driver’s manual, it’s dense, too wordy, overwhelming, and, frankly, boring.
But if the manual is not a great study tool, what are you supposed to use? We are here to offer a solution: our online learning platform called Zutobi. With Zutobi, we have gamified the process of learning to drive any kind of vehicle in order to help new drivers of all types pass their permit tests on their first try.
Pass Your 2021 Washington DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi is specially designed to help you learn to ride a motorcycle safely and pass your permit test all in an engaging, fun way. Here is how we can help you:
- We offer Washington motorcycle practice tests that look like the real written exam to fully prepare you for test day.
- Our fun learning levels will keep you engaged and motivated as you earn points and level-up.
- Answers and explanations to all of our questions are provided to help you learn from your mistakes.
- From traffic laws to road signs, our test-relevant material will help you earn a passing score and keep you safe on the road.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Washington?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the Washington motorcycle permit exam, and you will need 20 correct answers to pass. Our practice test questions and their provided answers offer the perfect study guide because we use questions from past and current Washington permit tests, so you won’t be caught off guard by trick questions come test day.
Is the Washington Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
Like any written test, that depends on how well you prepared. Our goal at Zutobi is to make sure you are completely prepared and confident when you sit down for your test. That is why we designed our lessons to be easy to learn and, therefore, easy to remember. Our bite-sized pieces of information are broken down by useful visuals so you can easily recall what you’ve learned.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Washington?
After you’ve taken and passed your permit test, here are your next steps towards getting your motorcycle license:
- You must be at least 16 years old to apply for a 2W license endorsement. If you’re under 18, you must have a signed parental consent form before applying.
- Once you have your permit, if you are 18 or older, you can apply for a 2W endorsement two ways.
- Option 1: Take a 2W motorcycle safety course. Once you pass, you must wait 3 business days for your results to be uploaded before you can apply for an endorsement.
- Keep in mind, you must have the endorsement added to your license within 180 days of completing the safety course, otherwise you will have to retake the course.
- Option 2: You can take the knowledge and skills tests at an approved motorcycle safety school. The same rules apply when getting your endorsement; you have to wait 3 days for the results, and you have 180 days to add the endorsement to your license.
- If you’re under 18, you must pass an approved rider course before you apply for an endorsement, and you will need parental consent when you apply.
Try Our FREE Washington Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Test your motorcycle knowledge with our free Washington motorcycle practice test now, then take a look at our course. Zutobi can help you earn a passing score on your motorcycle permit test and learn how to ride safely all in a motivating way. It’s time to ditch the old-school manual and get your motorcycle license the fun way!