Wyoming Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
Let’s be real, the Wyoming motorcycle operator’s manual is a tough read. It’s long, tedious, and honestly boring. It can be a difficult tool to use when you’re studying for your Wyoming motorcycle permit exam. You’re forced to decide which details are most important to know for the test and memorize them right away.
We have a better way for you to prepare for your motorcycle permit test. One that will keep you motivated and engaged in what you’re learning. That way is our online learning platform called Zutobi. At Zutobi, we have gamified driver’s education, and our goal is to help drivers of all types learn to drive safely and pass their permit test on their first try.
Ace Your 2021 Wyoming DMV Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
Zutobi is specifically designed to help you pass your motorcycle permit test and learn safe driving techniques in an efficient, productive way. Here is how we can help:
- Our different learning levels allow you to challenge your friends as you earn points and level-up.
- From road signs to traffic rules, we teach you everything you need to know in order to pass your test.
- Test your knowledge with our Wyoming motorcycle practice tests that are designed to simulate the real written exam.
- Check your work and learn from your mistakes with the answers and explanations we provide to all of our practice questions.
How Many Questions Are On the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Wyoming?
There are 25 multiple choice questions on the motorcycle permit test, and you will need 20 correct answers to pass. Luckily, we have created the perfect study guide with our practice test questions and our provided answers and explanations. These questions are pulled from past and current Wyoming permit tests. With these questions, you can be confident you’re learning test-relevant information and you’ll be prepared for any trick questions on exam day.
Is the Wyoming Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
Our hope at Zutobi is that all of our users are able to answer “no” to this question because they are so well prepared. Our bite-sized pieces of information and useful visuals are designed to be easy to understand, so that, on test day, the material you’ve learned is easy to remember. With Zutobi, the written test can be easier than you think.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Wyoming?
Once you’ve taken and passed your permit test, here are your next steps to getting your motorcycle license:
- You must be at least 15 years old to obtain your motorcycle permit and at least 17 years old to get your license.
- If you are 16 and have at least 50 hours of practice driving (10 of which were at night) with a licensed supervisor, you can qualify for an intermediate permit.
- Once you are of age, you have two options to get your license. Your first option is to take the written and skills test at the DMV. Once you pass both tests, you can receive your license.
- Your other option is to complete a motorcycle education course. Once you complete this course and receive a completion card you can waive both the written and skills test at the DMV.
- If you are under 18 and looking to take the motorcycle education course, you will also need consent from a legal parent or guardian.
Try Our FREE Wyoming Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Test what you think you already know with our free Wyoming motorcycle practice test today, then take a look at our course. Zutobi can help you learn to safely ride a motorcycle and earn a passing score on your permit test on your first try. Ditch the bland manual and sign up for Zutobi today. You’ll be on your way to a shiny new motorcycle license before you know it!