Illinois Motorcycle Permit Practice Test (2021)
If you’re learning to ride a motorcycle in The Prairie State, you may be wondering, “How can I get my motorcycle permit in Illinois?” While the Illinois motorcycle operator manual can be a good place to start, what you really need is a study tool that will teach you the relevant information in a way that is easy to understand, easy to remember, and that keeps you engaged throughout the entire process.
We are Zutobi, an online learning platform that has gamified driver’s education. Whether you’re trying to earn your permit to get behind the wheel of a car or the handlebars of a motorcycle, Zutobi can be your resource for all things driving related.
Pass the 2021 Illinois Motorcycle Permit Test with Zutobi
We make the process of getting your motorcycle license fun and motivating so you are more likely to pass your motorcycle permit test. Here are features we offer that can help:
- Motorcycle permit practice tests that allow you to test your knowledge before the real written test.
- Answers and explanations to all of our practice multiple choice questions to help you learn from your mistakes.
- Fun learning levels that will keep you engaged as you earn points and level-up.
- All of the information you need to know to keep you safe on the road and pass your Illinois motorcycle permit test the first time.
How Many Questions Are on the 2021 Motorcycle Permit Test in Illinois?
There are 15 questions on the motorcycle permit test in Illinois, and you need 12 correct answers to pass. Zutobi takes questions directly from past and current Illinois motorcycle permit tests and provides the answers and explanations to all of them. With these questions as your study guide, there won’t be any surprises on test day.
Is the Illinois Motorcycle Written Test Hard?
Not if you use Zutobi to help you prepare. Our material is designed to be easy to learn and easy to remember. Unlike motorcycle operator manuals, Zutobi’s lessons are broken up into bite-sized pieces so you can focus on what is important to know, and you can learn it quickly.
How Can I Get My Motorcycle License in Illinois?
Getting from permit to license can be a confusing process with several steps Here is what you need to do in order to get you Illinois motorcycle license:
- If you are 18 years old, you present your valid Illinois driver’s license, pass the written knowledge test and a vision test at the DMV in order to receive your motorcycle permit.
- Or, you can take, and present proof of completion of, the Motorcycle Rider Education Course (this is the only way to receive a permit if you are 16 or 17 years old).
- Motorcycle permits are valid for 12 months for those 18 or older and 24 months for those 16-17 years old.
- With a permit, you can only operate a motorcycle during the day under the supervision of a motorcyclist 21 years or older with a valid Class M license and at least 1 year of experience.
- To get your license, you will need to pass another written exam and vision test at the DMV along with a driving skills test.
- You can waive the written and driving exams by completing an IDOT motorcycle safety course.
Try Our FREE Illinois Motorcycle Permit Practice Test Today
Test what you think you already know with our free practice test, then sign up for our driving course! Zutobi can help you earn a passing score on your motorcycle permit test on your first try, and, unlike the motorcycle manual, you can be sure you’re learning the proper information completely and efficiently.